On April 18th, 2010, Jim Gale announced commencement of construction on Phase I of its unique community concept. The community is located in Costa Rica’s Southern Zone along the pristine Pacific Coast, where the mountains meet the ocean. It is about 20 minutes from Palmar Norte and 40 minutes from Dominical and overlooks the Pacific Ocean at a temperate 2,000 feet elevation level.
The area boasts magnificent ocean sunset views, ideal climate, an abundance of wildlife
and a wealth of adventure activities.
This 750+ acre development is using less than 7% of the land for development of villas, infrastructure and food production. The other 93% is being used as a nature preserve and jungle playground. Osa Mountain Village has a goal of producing 80% of the food consumed by its guests and residents. Thousands of fruit trees have already been planted and the future will bring vegetables, herbs, chicken and tilapia.
Freshly-caught seafood will also be available to guests and residents at a significant discount.
The development is quickly growing into 150 1, 2 & 3 bedroom villas, restaurant, community center, a large grass field for games,
ranchos, barbecue areas, gym, basketball court and other amenities.
An 11-line, 15-platform canopy tour, canyoning adventure (rappelling through waterfalls) and
Tarzan Swing are already open. Superman Zip Lines, Water Slide, Animal Sanctuary. . so much to do here!
The villas range from 800-1,600 square feet and include eco-friendly construction, granite or bamboo countertops and patio areas.
Fractional units are also available for a 4-week share. Fractional units come fully furnished with everything needed
to start renting or enjoying immediately.
We invite you to contact us today. We welcome you to Osa Mountain Village!
Fly & Buy Programs in Place
Sign up for our Weekly Webinars Here
Click here to sign up
for our webinar
Get Videos Sent to You Automatically
As They are Posted on YouTube Here!
Osa Mountain Village
Lobo Del Mar Fishing & Tours
*Mangrove Tours *Snorkeling *Deep Sea & River Fishing *Sightseeing
*Sierpe River Cruising *Whale & Dolphin Watching
Sign Up for Our
Thursday Evening Webinar!
Take Our EcoTour of Resilient Living Here!
New at Osa Mountain Village
Our Final Phase / Ocean View Condos
Contact Us Today for Information
Our webinars have been
attracting thousands of interested people to our community since